The revolutionary Helinox Chair One lightweight camp chair gives you lounge chair comfort in a super-strong & ultra-lightweight package.
Offering never-seen-before levels of strength, comfort and compactness, the Helinox Chair One lightweight folding camp chair has revolutionised the camping chair market since its introduction in 2012. Now considered a true icon of lightweight design, the Helinox Chair One continues to win the hearts of walkers, cyclists, sea kayakers, pilots, adventure motorcyclists and outdoor adventurers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: 65cm high x 52cm wide x 50cm deep
- Packed Dimensions: 10cm high x 35cm wide x 12cm deep
- Weight: 960 grams
- Capacity: 145 kg
- Ground to seat base: approx 27cm
- Attachment points: Carry bag has two large loops and webbing ladder
- Frame: TH72M alloy by DAC
- Instructions: printed on inside of carry bag
- Warranty: 5 years
The Very Best Materials
- Advanced TH72M alloy by DAC for the frame.
- High-strength nylon hubs.
- Premium seat fabrics and reinforcing panels.
- Strong & durable stitching.
Clever Design Features
- Packed length of just 35 cm.
- Linking the frame sections with elastic shock-cord means the chair almost assembles itself.
- Frame is designed with an amount of 'flex' so it can mould itself to your body shape.
- Carry bag can be attached to frame for storage.
- Webbing ladder and two large loops on the carry bag for easy attachment to a backpack, bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Optimum comfort from such a compact package.
- The optional Ground Sheet prevents the legs from sinking into sand or soft ground.
- The optional Seat Warmer is filled with duck feather and keeps you warm and cosy on cool nights around the camp fire.
- Optional 'Rocking Foot One' is a removable rocker accessory that converts Chair One to a rocking chair. Has the added benefit of allowing the chair to tilt forwards – handy when tending a stove on the ground.
- A set of 4 removable 'Ball Feet' is available to help prevent legs from sinking in muddy ground. Ball Feet are easier to clean than a Ground Sheet in this situation.
Award Winning Comfort
Chair One was voted the best outdoor adventure accessory at Munich ISPO in January 2013. ISPO is the major international showcase of quality outdoor adventure equipment with over 2,000 exhibiting participants and a judging panel of 57 independent experts from 14 different nations.
The most prestigious recognition of design excellence is Europe's "Red Dot" award. Helinox Chair One was acknowledged as an outstanding quality innovation in July 2013 and will now be an exhibit at the International Design Museum Singapore.
But the most important 'votes' are those of thousands of Australians who've choosen Chair One – making it Australia's most popular compact camp chair.