Keen's iconic hiking boot for women brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures with the Keen Targhee III Mid Waterproof Women's Hiking Boot. Keen carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
Features and Specifications
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Weight: 850 grams per pair size US 7.5
- Material: Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper; KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip; Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole; Breathable mesh lining; Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
Keen have carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, Keen recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
|US Size||UK Size||EU Size||Cm