The Leatherman Surge Multi-Tool is a heavy-duty workhorse that has extra-large scissors, full-size knife blades, replaceable wire cutters and more.
The Leatherman Surge is one of Leatherman's two largest multi-tools; a real powerhouse, built with their largest pliers, longest multi-tool blades and easy-to-use locks. A unique blade exchanger, replaceable 154CM wire cutters and four outside-opening blades give you quick access to the tools you use most. The Surge was built for tough jobs and the hands that do them.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- Premium Replaceable Hard-Wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- 420HC Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Awl w/Thread Loop
- Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Diamond-coated File
- Blade Exchanger
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- All locking features for tools and knives: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- Outside-Accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-Hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
Closed length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
Weight: 12.5 oz | 335g
Primary blade length 3.1 in | 7.87 cm