The Osprey Aether Anti-Gravity Men's 85 Litre Backpack offers the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort on week-long, month-long, or never ending journeys. Now featuring Osprey's innovative Anti-Gravity technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set.
Carry basecamp worthy loads with skis to boot, or journey beyond the reach of resupplies. For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey has set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or for a month, there is no better option than the Aether AG 85 pack.
PLEASE NOTE: TOP-LID DAYPACK NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A. - Pack listed below comes with a built-in raincover instead of the daypack top lid. An Osprey Daylite Daypack can be attached to the outside of the pack.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Built in Raincover
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ BACKPANEL
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
Isoform Anti-Gravity Mesh Harness
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
Isoform5 CM Hipbelt
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
|Aether AG 85 Litres||87cm||43cm||39cm|
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 210 Denier Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 210 Denier High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- Bottom: 500 Denier Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Aether 85 Litre Backpack||Small||Medium||Large|