The Osprey Aura AG 50 Litre Women's Backpack is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more. The innovative AntiGravity™ suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket™ for lidless use, the Aura AG™ 50 is still the top contender. Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Osprey Anti-Gravity™ [AG™] Suspension
A continuous panel of lightweight mesh extends from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body, from the shoulder blades to the lumbar/hipbelt providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement when wearing the pack.
Anti-Gravity™ Mesh Harness
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
Anti-Gravity™ Fit-on-the-fly Hipbelt
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
Osprey Aura AG 50 Litre Backpack Key Features
- Anti-Gravity™ suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
Optimal Load Range™
12 to 18 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|Osprey Aura AG 50 Women's Small (cm)||77 cm||36 cm||36cm|
|Osprey Atmos AG 50 Women's Small (inches)||30 IN||14 IN||14 IN|
Key Fabrics used:
- MAIN: 100 Denier x 630 Denier Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT 210 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
- BOTTOM 420 HD Nylon Packcloth
Osprey Atmos/Aura AG Backpack - Winner, 2015 Backpacker Magazine, Editor's Choice Award
"Hauling big loads can be a soul- and spine-crushing experience, but the Atmos’s radical new AG (anti-gravity) suspension system throws conventional pack design out the window with stellar results. Unlike most big packs, there’s no foam padding or plastic framesheet in the backpanel. Instead, nonstretch mesh (with pencil-eraser-size holes) spans a steel perimeter wire throughout the back and continuously through the lumbar and hipbelt. It’s that lumbar and hipbelt contact that’s key: “It wraps gently but firmly around my hips—like a dance partner’s hands—with no gaps or rubbing,” one tester says. With complete contact throughout the entire back of your body, you get no pressure points, excellent airflow, and superior load transfer. You also get good adjustability: The torso has 4 inches of play and the hipbelt extends up to 6 inches. Four compression straps (the lower two are V-shaped) connect directly to the frame, allowing you to squeeze down and stabilize smaller loads. Pockets aplenty kept us organized, and we liked the removable toplid (keep it attached for 9 liters of extra space or remove it and use the integrated flap cover, saving 6 ounces). Both the Atmos and Aura (the women’s version) come in 50- and 65-liter models."Backpacker Magazine, 2015
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
- Fit is the key to pack performance. Take the time to get it right.
- Most Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To find your torso length, have a friend measure your back along the spine (as shown in the picture below) from the level of your iliac crest (the top of your hipbones) to your C7 (the knobby bone at the base of your neck).
|Osprey Aura 50 Litre Backpack||Extra Small||Small||Medium|