Exploring the sandstone canyons of the desert, thwacking through routes filled with pokey brush and trees, or clearing wilderness trails with Pulaski ax in hand—this is what the women’s-specific Osprey Kyte 46 Litre Backpack was made for. Built with durable fabrics for demanding outdoor conditions and activities, the Kyte has all the features you need to enjoy the experience and get the job done. The integrated raincover deploys quickly to keep your gear dry, the rear stretch mesh shove-it pocket stores small items like a jacket for quick access, and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment makes it easy to free your hands without stopping to take your pack off. Like all of our packs, it also includes unparalleled fit and comfort. Built with sturdy nylon fabrics, and built to withstand whatever the backcountry throws at it.
Durability - Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
Fit to Function - The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
Made for Work - For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Full-length vertical zippered side pocket
Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame Airscape Backpanel - Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body Spacermesh Harness and Hipbelt - Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
9 - 16 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
70 cm high x 34 cm wide x 32 cm deepKey Fabrics used:
- Main: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom:500D Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kyte 46 Litre Backpack||XS/S||S/M|