If you like carrying your hydration on your back, but not much else, the women’s-specific Osprey Sylva 5 Litre Ventilate Women's Mountain Biking Hydration Pack is your pack. An included 2.5-liter reservoir keeps you from going thirsty and a separate main compartment lets you bring along the essentials. Perfect for pedaling in hot and humid climates, a “trampoline-style” AirSpeed backpanel creates a comfortable fit and a breeze at your back. The BioStretch harness offers superior stability with wing-shaped shoulder straps that mimic the natural arc you assume when you’re in a riding position. An integrated removable raincover keeps your stuff dry and attachment points exist for your helmet and tail light.
- Women's specific sizing and fit
- Airspeed Ventilation: Tensioned backpanel reduces sweating, and the LightWire frame takes the weight off your shoulders and transfers it to your hips to provide stable, comfortable, and ventilated carry.
- Integrated Raincover: A little weather shouldn't stop anyone from riding. The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your pack and gear dry on your ride from start to finish.
- Ride Stability:Osprey's new “winged” harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed backpanel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- Blinker light attachment
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organization pocket
- Padded spacermesh hipwings with webbing ErgoPull waist strap provides comfort and stability
- Airspeed Suspension: Peripheral LightWire frame creates a platform for a contoured tensioned mesh backpanel
- Airspeed Backpanel:3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel provides extreme ventilation with a comfortable fit
- Biostretch Harness:Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability. Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
US and International weight and volume specifications. Pack weight excludes hydration reservoir.
Fabric: Main: 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb
Bottom: 500D Nylon Packloth
40 cm high x 26.5 cm wide x 17 cm deep