The smallest duffel in the Black Hole line, the Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole Packable Duffle Bag is perfect for daily errands and organizing gear.
When you’re traveling to the far reaches (or just to the climbing gym), and your gear organization resembles the floor of a teenager’s bedroom, Patagonia's Lightweight Black Hole Duffel is just what you need to create order from your chaos. Made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it resists abrasion, protects your gear from the elements and still stuffs into its own pocket when not in use. The clean design features a diagonal zipper that opens wide to access a roomy main compartment; a small stash pocket inside holds easily lost items like keys or a gym pass. Tubular webbing grab handles are strong, comfortable and adjustable, enabling you to carry this bag in your hand, over your shoulder or as a backpack. A micro daisy chain provides various lash points for additional gear. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Carry-on compatible
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Diagonal zipper provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main compartment holds essentials
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Durable, tubular webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 453 g (27 oz)