The Rab M14 Glove is a close-fitting softshell glove in a durable Matrix® fabric, designed primarily with dry tooling and hard mixed climbing in mind. With a new design for Autumn / Winter '16 season, the Rab M14 Glove continues to set the standard in its class, offering the best of both wind and weather resistant Matrix® fabrics with padded, reinforced leather high-grip palms. This exceptional grip helps you feel secure and confident when making precise placements with your tools and will protect your digits from rough rock and abrasion.
Features and Specifications
- Pittards® Oiltac® high grip leather palm and reinforcement
- Fleece backing for warmth
- Matrix™ windproof and weather resistant fabric
- Padded reinforcement for pinkie finger
- Low bulk cuff with hook and loop closure
- 85g / 3oz
- Best uses: dry tooling and hard mixed climbing
Glove Sizing Chart
|Circumference of Hand||18-19cm||20-21.5cm||23-24cm||24-25.5cm|
|Length of Hand||16.5-18cm||19-20cm||21.5-23cm||23-24cm|
How to Measure
Circumference of Hand: Measure around the fullest part of the hand around the knuckles and excluding the thumb.
Length of Hand: Measure from the wrist to the top of your middle finger