Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail. For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Saucony Peregrine 10 Men's Trail Running Shoe is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
Features and Specifications
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- Rock plate that provides additional protection.
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Weight: 606 grams per pair
Saucony Men's Footwear Size Chart