For a minimal pack size and maximum performance, Therm-a-Rest's NeoAir XLite offers the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 4.2 value, allowing users to camp comfortably year-round. Available in several sizes, including a roomy regular wide, the XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value: 4.2
- Weight (Small): 230 grams
- Width (Small): 51 cm
- Length (Small): 119 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed Dimensions (Small): 23cm x 9cm
- Top Fabric Type: 30 denier rip HT Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Type: 30 denier rip HT Nylon
- Material: Nylon, Polyurethane
- Country of Origin: USA
- What's included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
- Colour: Lemon Curry
Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
"The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite is ideal for those looking to shave ounces off their overnight kit without sacrificing too much comfort or warmth. After years of gear testing, it's rare that we get excited about new gear updates, but after learning of Therm-a-Rest finally pulling the trigger on updating their valve system, we got pretty excited. The XLite was a recipient of this new winglock valve, as well as a boost in R-value. The 2020 XLite exceeds our expectations for an ultralight backpacking sleeping pad and thus once again takes the Top Pick Award in the Ultralight category."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2022