The Wilderness Equipment Space 3 Person Hiking Tent provides a huge floor plan and excellent sit-up height in an incredibly small and light package. Using their unique dihedral hub technology, Wilderness Equipment have created a voluminous, livable space ideal for groups of three, or a mum and dad with two young kids. The inner mesh three-season version will work best where ventilation is key, or the four-season full-fabric nylon inner on the winter version is best for cold weather adventures.
Wilderness Equipment have used dihedral 3-way pole hubs to create a low-profile, wedge-shaped tent envelope with an incredibly spacious interior. With the use of low denier, high tenacity nylons throughout, both the 3 season and 4 season versions are extremely light given the floor performance has not been sacrificed in the process - the high grade PEU coating delivers a minimum HH of 5,000mm.SPECIFICATIONS
- Free-standing 3-4 person lightweight hiking tent
- Siliconised 30 denier 3000mm HH Nylon 66 outer tent
- 40 denier nylon deep tub floor with grey 5000mm waterhead coating
- Two doors, with two vestibules
- Can be pitched outer first when used in conjunction with the 40 denier groundsheet
- Package Weight: 2.8 kg