Black Diamond's most versatile and popular year-round mitt, the Mercury Mitt features a fully waterproof insert and PrimaLoft® insulation, as well as a removable split-finger liner for increased dexterity.
A fully waterproof insert and PrimaLoft insulation make the Black Diamond Mercury Mitt a popular choice for year-round use. Four-way stretch Pertex® Shield fabric and a large gauntlet keep moisture at bay, and the goat leather palm with Kevlar® stitching increases durability for seasons of hard use. The removable split-finger liner features a high-loft fleece lining for increased warmth and comfort, and a BDry™ insert adds moisture protection even when you use the liner by itself.
Features and Specifications
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with four-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Removable liner features split-finger design
- 260 grams per pair
- Temperature Range: -29ºC to-12 ºC
Glove Sizing Chart and Instructions
|Men's / Unisex||18.4-19.7cm||19.7-21cm||21.5-23cm||23-24cm||24-25.4cm|
How to measure:
Palm girth: Around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together
Palm length: From the crease at he base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.