Patagonia's light yet durable Calcite GORE-TEX shell pants are built with Paclite® Plus Technology and 100% recycled face fabric to keep you dry in summer thunderstorms and full winter conditions above treeline. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.ed™ sewn.
From unexpected hail storms to sloppy snowfields, springtime in the alpine can deliver a mixed bag of conditions. The light, packable Patagonia Men's Calcite Pants protect from passing squalls with 2.5-layer GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus and a 100% recycled polyester face fabric. Roomy enough to fit over your climbing pants on cold mornings, the pants have a textured backer that stays comfortable next to skin if the weather warms up. The waist secures with a zip fly and an integrated adjustable buckle belt, an articulated knee offers mobility, and water-tight side zips extent from the cuff to hip to fit easily over alpine boots. Cuffs are reinforced with scuff guards and tie-down loops allow you to attach an under-the-heel cord for use with alpine boots.
Features and Specifications
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Separating waist with zip fly secures with snap-integrated buckle belt
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Coated, watertight two-way side zips double-extend from cuff to hip for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Scuff guard adds reinforcement while climbing; tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 312 g (11 oz)
- Materials: 2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Pants Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.