We love braving the elements, but mosquitos are another story. Don't let your next adventure in the woods or near a lake be ruined by unwanted pests. The Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter XT Hammock is mosquito-proof hammock will help you get a great night's sleep in the great outdoors.
The Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter line of hammocks is essential for summer camping or sub-tropic adventures. Attached with a mosquito netting that keeps annoying insects away it allows you to enjoy the fresh air in peace. Enter easily using the two-way zipper, seal yourself inside, and stretch out in comfort. The knot-less cordlock suspension and aluminium spreader bars give this hammock some serious interior space. The black no-see-um mosquito netting hangs overhead and away from your face so that you can read a book or sip a drink without feeling claustrophobic. In cool weather, flip it netting-side-down and enjoy it as you would a regular parachute nylon hammock.
Features and Specifications
- Knotless Cordlock System makes it super easy to hang
- Double-sided zipper for easy entry and exit
- Black No-See-Um nylon mosquito netting
- Includes 2 nautical grade carabiners
- Includes 2 aluminum spreader bars
- Includes stuff sack for stress-free travel
- Soft, breathable and fast drying
- Flip over and use it as a regular single hammock
- Triple-lock stitched seams for extra strength
- Material: parachute nylon
- Unfolded Dimensions: 10’6” x 5’ / 3.23m x 1.52 m
- Lounging Capacity: 1 person
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kgs
- Weight: 34 oz / 964 grams
CAUTION: HAMMOCK USE PRESENTS A RISK OF INJURY FROM FALLING. HANG YOUR HAMMOCK SO THAT THE LOWEST PORTION OF THE FABRIC IS NO MORE THAN 18 INCHES ABOVE THE GROUND. ENSURE HAMMOCK IS LEVEL.
ALWAYS INSPECT EQUIPMENT AND THE AREA AROUND YOUR HAMMOCK PRIOR TO USE. CHECK HAMMOCK FOR TEARS, HOLES, OR WEAKENING OF FABRIC PRIOR TO EVERY USE. MAKE SURE ALL KNOTS ARE SECURE. Avoid Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as it can weaken the fabric over time.
Clear rocks, sharp objects, and debris from the surface beneath hammock.
MAKE SURE YOUR HAMMOCK IS NOT SET UP NEAR A CAMP FIRE, GRILL OR ANY OTHER OPEN FLAME.
TO AVOID FALLING, ENTER AND EXIT YOUR HAMMOCK SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY. ENSURE THAT BOTH OF YOUR HANDS ARE FREE WHEN ENTERING THE HAMMOCK SO THAT YOU CAN BALANCE AND STEADY YOURSELF.
AVOID CONTACT WITH SHOES, SHARP OBJECTS, OR FLAMMABLE ITEMS INSIDE OR NEAR THE HAMMOCK.
NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 UNATTENDED NEAR THE HAMMOCK.
MAXIMUM WEIGHT BEARING CAPACITY IS 400 POUNDS.
USE OF HAMMOCK IN HIGH WINDS IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
Do not stack hammocks
Wash Instructions: Hand wash with mild soap, hang dry.