The Keen Targhee II Men's Waterproof Hiking Shoe is ready for off-road adventure. Durable waterproof protection stands up to wet weather, and the luggy outsole adds traction. Please note, the leather might be a little darker than shown.
Features and Specifications
- 4mm multi directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT for natural odour control
- PFC-Free durable water repellency treatment
- Contoured heel lock
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Non marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Weight: 840 grams per pair size US 9
- Material: Waterproof nubuck leather upper; Non-marking rubber outsole; Dual density compression molded EVA midsole; Hydrophobic breathable mesh lining; Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
Keen have carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, Keen recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Fit Tip: This style is quite a broad shoe ideal for wider feet.
|US Size||UK Size||EU Size||Cm