Highly compressible, and completely waterproof, the Marmot Men's Minimalist Pants with Gore-Tex® Paclite® fabric will bring you to the ends of the Earth and back again in style. Paired with Marmot's Minimalist Jacket, you've got outstanding neck-to-ankle hard shell protection that packs down to nothing!
- Regular fit
- Overall Weight: 292 g
- Main Material: GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology 100% Polyester 3.6 oz/yd
- 2.5 layer jacket using GORE-TEX® with Paclite® Technology
- 100% Seam Taped for full waterproofness
- Hand pockets with water resistant zipper
- Elastic waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Articulated knees to reduce excess fabric and improve mobility
- Ankle zippers for easy on/off over shoes
Gore-Tex Paclite Technology
Gore's lightest, most packable outerwear available, GORE-TEX® PacLite® garments are durably waterproof, windproof and breathable and are built for activities when weight and space are critical, but protection is still important.
The face fabric is constructed of high-performance polyester or nylon and on the inside GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shells use a specific GORE-TEX® membrane with a protective layer made of an oil-hating substance and carbon. So no separate lining is required. This makes GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells lighter and smaller to pack away.
Special Gore-Seam® tape technology ensures all seams are 100% waterproof.
GORE-TEX® PacLite® Shells are great for trekking, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, cycling, hunting, fishing, golfing and water sports.
Marmot Sizing Chart and Fit Guide - MEN
Men's Inseam: SHORT:30 REG:32 LONG:34
Note: to work out your sleeve length, the measurement should be taken from center back of the neck, down to the elbow and then to the wrist.