Made from Polartec® Classic fabric, the Marmot Reactor Vests offers a light-weight extra layer of plush warmth and breathability either on its own or layered with your favorite jacket.
Features and Specificaions
- Polartec Classic 100 Micro
- Flat lock construction
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Bonded zippered chest pocket
- Wind flap behind front zipper with chin guard
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- Center Back Length: 70.5cm
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Weight: 266.5 g
Polartec®Classic 100 100% Polyester Micro Fleece 4.6 oz/yd
Polartec Classic fabrics set the bar for lightweight warmth and breath-ability. On the market and used by outdoor professionals for nearly three decades, this original fleece offers unparalleled quality and durability.
The 100% polyester velour construction creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat. Unlike less expensive fleece fabrics, Polartec® Classic products maintain their insulating ability and non-pilling appearance after repeated laundering.
These fabrics are available in a range of weights to provide the right level of insulation for most outdoor activities. Polartec Classic 100 weight fabrics are the lightest and are excellent for a warm first layer or lightweight sweater. Polartec Classic 300 fabrics are the heaviest and provide a warm thermal layer for very cold outdoor activities. Halfway in between are Polartec Classic 200 weight fabrics, providing outstanding warmth and versatility.
Polartec Classic line includes over 90 styles of fabrics available in hundreds of colors, patterns, and prints. Many styles are also available with a water repellent surface that sheds rain and snow. The Polartec Classic line provides not only outstanding warmth without weight, but are breathable and durable, dry quickly, and are great styling options for virtually every end use.
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities; does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
- For water repellent styles, surface sheds rain and snow
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss
- Durable. Will outlast other fleece fabrics
- Machine washable
- Versatile; appropriate for a broad range of activities
- Light, mid and heavy weight constructions provide choice of insulation level
Marmot Sizing Chart and Fit Guide - MEN
*Pants with multiple inseams (Outerwear)
Men's Inseam: SHORT:30 REG:32 LONG:34