Training, racing and more. The Osprey Duro 1.5 Litre Trail Running Vest is a svelte hydration companion perfect for training runs, long races, or streamlined days in the mountains. While it may be the smallest volume of the series, it will carry you further than you ever imagined. With a body-hugging fit that provides bounce-free carry, smart and accessible organization for fuel and gear, and soft flasks. A Hydraulics Reservoir can be also added for additional hydration. The Duro 1.5 helps you focus on what matters most; continuous forward motion.
Features and Specifications
- Built for speed - vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and purpose-built for incredible comfort so you can focus on FKT's and PR's.
- Easy gear access - pockets up front for quick access to fuel and soft-flasks, trekking pole storage when you need to use your hands as much as your feet to move forward, and room for rain gear and extra layers.
- Hydration Included - includes two 500 ml soft flasks.
- Zippered reservoir sleeve to house hydration reservoir (not included) Reservoir with
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket with whistle zipper pull
- Dual lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets
Full Airmesh Backpanel
- Breathable mesh wrap with soft, irriatation free contact surface
Body Wrap Harness
- Adjustable and removable dual chest straps for additional stability
- Front harness gear- and food-organization pockets
- Breathable mesh wrap with soft, irritation-free contact surface
S/M 37 cm High x 25 cm Wide x 7 cm Deep ; 453 grams; 1 Litre Volume in vest
M/L 42 cm High x 25 cm Wide x 7 cm Deep ; 485 grams; 1.5 Litre Volume in vest
Main: 70D x 140D Nylon Triangle Ripstop
Accent: 320Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
Bottom: 200Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Vest-Pack
The Duro/Dyna Series comes in two sizes, men's S/M and M/L and women's XS/S and S/M. Based on torso length and chest circumference, these packs are sized like apparel. The surface area of the harness evenly distributes the weight of the pack on both the smaller and larger volumes. Measurements should be taken at widest part of chest slightly below armpits.Duro - Men's