Occasionally you need to escape the town in which you live and work-its weather is too cold, its sky too cloudy and it sorely lacks sun and cyan-blue waters. Enter the Osprey Farpoint Wheeled 65 Litre Travel Pack, a versatile travel pack that's willing and able to accompany you to, say, Santorini-and transform to fit your needs when you get there. Booked a cliffside room for your stay? No problem. Durable wheels let you roll your belongings until the path ahead decides you should deploy the lightweight backpacking suspension. A large front-panel opening makes quick and easy work out of packing and unpacking, while internal compression makes sure everything stays in place until you reach paradise. Compatible with the Daylite® Travel for streamlined outings that call for your laptop and a few other essentials.
Wheeled or Carried Convenience
Wheel the pack when the path allows or quickly deploy the stowaway harness and hipbelt for a comfortable backpack-style carry when conditions demand.
Lightweight and Durable
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Daylite® attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite® compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall
Extendible single tube handle with ergonomic grip provides excellent control.
Internally reinforced 6061 aluminum frame provides great strength with less weight.
Durable large 90 mm sealed-bearing wheels provide rolling performance on rough surfaces
4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt ventilation and comfort
Airspeed suspension with tensioned mesh backpanel provides outstanding load support and ventilation for maximum comfort
Soft edgeless padded mesh harness
Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and heavy load support
Single 25 mm webbing ErgoPull™ closure
US and International weight and volume specifications
Load Range: 9-18 kg
|One Size (cm)
|One Size (inches)
- Main: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Accent: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth