Technical backpacking and travel elements combine to create a pack that's ideal for long-haul trips and extensive time on the trail. The Osprey Farpoint Trek 75 Litre Travel and Trekking Hybrid Backpack not only gets your belongings safely to Colombia, it keeps you comfortable when you're traipsing through the coconut palm-lined foothills of Tayrona National Park. A large front-panel opening makes simple work out of packing layers, camera equipment, toiletries and hiking boots-don't forget to share your intended route with your guesthouse! Adjustable suspension fits a variety of torso sizes and supreme ventilation regulates your trekking temperature. A dedicated compartment holds a bladder, and hipbelt pockets keep your phone and snacks within reach so you can hydrate, nourish and photograph the surrounding coastal mountain range without taking off your pack. Deploy the waterproof AirCover to shield your belongings when the weather turns wet or to protect your bag when it's checked in for your global flight.
Key Fabrics used:
- Backpacking Meets Travel: Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
- AirSpeed Suspension: Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- AirCover Included: An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
- Daylite Compatible: Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- Airspeed Suspension: 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Harness: Soft edgeless padded mesh harness with 4+” of adjustability for a perfect fit. Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Airspeed Backpanel: 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Hipbelt: Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|Osprey Farpoint 70 Trek||77cm||42cm||36cm|
- Main - 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent - 500 Denier Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom - 500 Denier Nylon Packcloth