In bounds or out of bounds, the Kamber 30 is the perfect choice for all-mountain and freeride adventures when you need to balance freedom of movement with carrying capacity. This mid-sized snowpack offers a quick-access avy pocket, wet/dry gear storage in the main compartment, an insulated hydration sleeve, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls, a scratch-free goggle pocket and a helmet carry for steamy ascents. It offers both ski and snowboard carry options. The LightWire suspension, padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry when breaking trail toward distant peaks and provide a stable fit for dynamic descents. This pack is sustainably made from bluesign® approved recycled materials with a PFC-free DWR coating that sheds moisture.
Full-featured and organization including an avy pocket, wet/dry gear storage, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles, scratch-free goggle pocket and helmet carry.
SKI / SNOWBOARD CARRY
Stable ski and snowboard carry for boot packing tours in or out of bounds.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- Avalanche safety kit storage with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Quick and easy diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Single ice tool carry loop and attachment point
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal zipper stash pocket
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- A-frame ski carry
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Additional easy-access accessories/wet gear stash pocket
LIGHTWIRE FRAME | HDPE SUSPENSION
- LightWire peripheral frame
- 1.2mm HDPE framesheet
- Snow shedding material to reduce ice/snow buildup
- Contoured EVA foam harness
- GPS/Radio webbing attachment points
- Zippered insulated hydration hose sleeve
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
Key Fabrics used:
MAIN: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
ACCENT: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
56 cm long x 30 cm wide x 30 cm deep
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
Fit is the key to pack performance. Take the time to get it right. Most Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To find your torso length, have a friend measure your back along the spine (as shown in the picture below) from the level of your iliac crest (the top of your hipbones) to your C7 (the knobby bone at the base of your neck).
|Kamber 32 Litre Backpack