Exploring the sandstone canyons of the desert, thwacking through routes filled with pokey brush and trees, or clearing wilderness trails with Pulaski ax in hand-this is what the Osprey 58-liter Kestrel rucksack was made for. Built with durable fabrics for demanding outdoor conditions and activities, the it has all the features you need to enjoy big days requiring lots of gear and multi-day backpacking trips alike.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
Made for big days with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
The AirScape backpanel offers updated adjustable torso lengths and features a new injection-molded framesheet for a stable, breathable, close-to-body carry, even when the trail gets technical.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
14 - 18 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
82 cm high x 37 cm wide x 31 cm deepKey Fabrics used:
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kestrel 58 Litre Backpack