Looking for a comfortable and fully featured hiking pack that’s thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s frame? The Osprey Mira 22 Litre Hiking Hydration Daypack has you covered. This women’s-specific technical hike hydration pack is fully capable of assisting your next day hike or supported overnight trip. Clean-looking and comfortable, AirSpeed suspension and backpanel technology provide a stable carry and superior ventilation. Customize your fit with a harness design that offers over four inches of adjustability. An included 2.5-liter reservoir ensures you stay hydrated over extended explorations, and an integrated raincover makes sure your belongings stay dry in inclement weather. Pockets galore for effortless organization, and upper and lower compression straps keep your load stable.This version comes with an Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5 Litre reservoir.
- Adjustable Airspeed Suspension - Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- Organised - Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
- Reservoir Included - Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Airspeed Suspension - 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
- Adjustable Harness - New adjustable harness yoke design tracks securely on the AirSpeed frame and buttons into web ladder to allow over 4" of adjustability and ensure excellent fit
- Airspeed Backpanel - 3D-tensioned open mesh backpanel with side ventilation evenly spreads loads across the entire backpanel for improved load transfer and superb ventilation
- Hipbelt - Ventilated mesh over die-cut foam integrates perfectly with the broad, contoured lower backpanel mesh to provide secure fit and effective load transfer
- Women's specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Low-profile, side zip front pocket with internal organization
Load Range: 5-13 kg
US and International weight and volume specifications
|One Size||22||1.26||52h x 36w x 30d||5-13 kg|
Fabric: Main: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
Accent: 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb
Bottom: 500D Nylon PackclothSizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack Fit is the key to pack performance. Take the time to get it right. Most Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To find your torso length, have a friend measure your back along the spine (as shown in the picture below) from the level of your iliac crest (the top of your hipbones) to your C7 (the knobby bone at the base of your neck). Use the table below to determine your pack size.
|Osprey Mira 22 Litre Backpack||One Size|
|Suits Back Length||14-18"/35.5-46cm|