When you're out for an all-day ride—or when your ride unexpectedly turns into an all-dayer—you need a pack that carries everything without weighing you down. The women’s-specific Osprey Raven 10 Litre MTB Hydration Pack is stable, comfortable, and specifically designed with mountain bike challenges in mind. You want a pack that doesn't bounce all over the place, and so do we. So, we made one. The shoulder straps on this pack are shaped like wings and naturally curve when you resume your natural riding position. An AirScape suspension system and backpanel keep your bag close to your body while allowing for dynamic body movement and unmatched comfort and ventilation. An integrated 2.5-liter reservoir keeps you hydrated, and a dedicated compartment at the bottom of the pack holds a Tool Roll that conveniently stores everything from mini-pumps to tire levers and more.
- Women's specific sizing and fit
- Tool Roll - Never dig for your tools again. The dedicated lower compartment holds a removable pouch to organize your tools so you can get back to what matters—the ride.
- LidLock Helmet Attachment - Attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. Perfect for wrapping up a long ride at your local brewery.
- Reservoir Included. Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve.
- Ride Stability - Osprey's new “winged” harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Contouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
US and International weight and volume specifications. Pack weight excludes hydration reservoir.
43cm high x 21cm wide x 21.5cm deep
Main: 210D Nylon Dobby