Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3 Layer Pants use 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Through sudden, saturating rain or persistent heavy mist, the Torrentshell Pants are a no-nonsense solution to soggy conditions. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants balance simplicity with waterproof/breathable performance. Updated 3-layer, 100% recycled nylon face fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for all-day water resistance and a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort. The two zippered hand-warmer pockets feature mesh pocket bags and DWR-treated zippers. An elasticized waistband allows for quick wardrobe changes when the clouds roll in. Two-way side zips extend from cuff to mid-thigh for easy-pull on, partially elasticized cuffs secure over boots with snap-tab closure.
Features and Specifications
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 335 g (11.8 oz)
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Pants Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia's H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All Patagonia products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in their 24 Killer Wash.