The Patagonia Men's Cap Cool Lightweight T-Shirt is Patagonia's lightest-weight technical top . It wicks moisture and dries fast for high-output days in temperatures ranging from cool to hot. These tops are made with 52-100% recycled polyester and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Designed for movement and high exertion, Capilene® Cool Lightweight is Patagonia's lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for hot days. It moves moisture quickly and breathes exceptionally well to keep you cool and dry across the full range of active, high-output agendas. Made of 100% recycled polyester double knit (heathers have 52% recycled content), Capilene Cool Lightweight has a smooth outer face that glides easily in any layering system; it feels weightless, airy and free on the skin and with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, you won’t stink up the celebratory beerfest at the end of your long run. Details include a classic go-anywhere crewneck design, set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, a slight drop-tail hem for a stay-put fit under a harness or hip-belt and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. It’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Fabric dries fast and wicks moisture for ultimate performance
- Slight drop tail to prevent riding up during movement
- P-6 woven logo at left hem
- Classic crewneck design for masculine-specific fit and comfort
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 74 grams
- Materials: Solids: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit; Cross-dyes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (52% recycled) double knit; Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Capilene Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (35% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
Patagonia makes four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.