The Patagonia Men's Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover is a lightweight version of Patagonia's classic Snap-T® Pullover, made with warm, durable recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's agile, easy-care Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Pullover has the warmth of your favorite sweatshirt with the soft, yet technical, benefits of a lively double-faced fleece to trap body heat, hold off breezes and resist abrasion. Velvety smooth, but decidedly durable, it wicks moisture, dries fast and fends off chills. Made to exceptionally high standards from lightweight double-faced 100% recycled polyester fleece, it has Y-Joint sleeves for mobility through the shoulders and arms, a stand-up collar with a four-snap nylon placket to protect the neck and vent heat, and an on-seam left-chest pocket with a nylon flap and snap closure to hold your small essentials. Hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
Features and Specifications
- Made of midweight Synchilla 100% recycled polyester fleece that’s velvety smooth, wicks moisture, dries quickly and warms up any chilly day
- Classic Snap-T Styling with a four-snap nylon front placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- The left-chest patch pocket has a flap with a snap closure
- The cuffs and hem are trimmed with shape-holding, abrasion-resistant spandex to seal out cool air
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Materials: Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish; Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. They were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.Today, Patagonia is able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. They now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including their own) into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.