The versatile Patagonia Men's Long Sleeved Travel Shirt is made of lightweight polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection.In theory, chasing Indonesian surf and bonefish for weeks on end is like going to heaven; in practice, it’s really damn hot. To make sure you’re covered, the Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol® II Shirt is made of lightweight, quick-drying polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. This long-sleeved shirt features a double-layer collar that stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points, and can also be worn up to give the back of the neck extra coverage against the rays. Cooling mesh fabric at center back and side vents is receptive to any breeze, providing comfort in the most stifling conditions. The two button-through chest pockets are mesh-lined; there’s also an inset zippered pocket on the left. Sleeves secure with self-fabric tab when rolled up; button cuffs. Our casting logo is stitched above the chest pocket.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester with 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, side vents and arms facilitates ventilation
- Mesh-lined, button-through chest pockets; inset zippered pocket on chest
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tab; button cuffs
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.