The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air® Vest was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Whether you’re topping out on the Fang or running dawn patrol on Dragon’s Tail Couloir, staying warm without overheating is critical. The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Vest traps heat at your core where you need it most but lets off steam to keep you dry and comfortable. The front of the vest warms and protects with warm-when-wet FullRange insulation (40-g) sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The back of the vest features a super stretchy, airy waffle knit that swiftly wicks moisture and dissipates heat. The center-front zipper has a zipper garage for comfort on the chin, and zippered handwarmer pockets rest easily under a harness or pack. Stretch binding at the armholes and hem seal in warmth.
Features and Specifications
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and elasticized hem seal in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz)
- Materials:Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's (inches)
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).