The Patagonia Slope Runner Vest is a lightweight vest that offers front comfort with a close-fitting pack for all-day ease on longer trail days.
Patagonia built the comfort of a vest and the storage of a pack into this day-long carry-all. It has a flexible, low-profile fit that moves with your body while still holding everything you need for a full day of fast-forward motion. The Slope Runner Pack is designed with a combination of ultralight, breathable materials, mapped specifically to provide all-day moisture management and next-to-skin comfort. The main body of the pack features light, flexible and ultrasoft nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, mud and sweat. Airy, high-flex monofilament mesh panels provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and a smooth feel on skin. Four low-profile, stretch-mesh pockets on the chest hold your gels, snacks, gloves and water flasks. A dedicated electronics pocket, positioned for quick access, has a zipper for security. The pack itself provides plenty of room for your insulating layers and snacks and features a quick-closing clamshell design for easy packing. Inside, a hydration sleeve carries a 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir (included) while trekking poles or a short ice axe can lash to the outside. A small internal zip-closing pocket holds your essentials and includes a fob to keep your keys handy. The Slope Runner Pack closes with a clean, easily adjustable, lightweight bungee cord to personalize the fit, accommodate layers and allow dynamic torso motion. Available in four sizes: XS, S, M, L.
Features and Specifications
- The Slope Runner Vest is made of soft and limber 100% nylon ripstop with airy, high-flex monofilament mesh panels that provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and a smooth feel on skin.
- Low-profile, water bottle‒friendly stretch pockets on the vest’s front fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles for instant access
- Designed with a dedicated phone pocket on the chest that keeps your electronic devices within reach
- The hydrophobic monomesh back panel provides maximum airflow and all-day comfort
- The pack’s main compartment has ample room for extra layers, snacks and a rain shell
- The 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir is included
- Available in four sizes: XS: 30"‒33"; S: 34"‒37"; M: 38"‒41"; L: 42"‒48"
- Materials: Body: 1.3-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monomesh
- Weight: 200 grams
Available in four sizes: XS: 30"‒33"; S: 34"‒37"; M: 38"‒41"; L: 42"‒48"