The Patagonia Sun Mask is an ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester mask with Polygiene® permanent odor control that provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck.
Trade the boiled-lobster turista look for the cool colors and bold prints of the Patagonia Sun Mask. The design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and new lightweight 94% polyester/6% spandex fabric for a cotton-like feel, super high-wicking performance, 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. It hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams are comfortable against the skin, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and a muffled voice. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. And it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and muffled voice
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Artists by color: Dan Sharley (FFSM); Paul Puckett (TPWH); Patagonia original art (FCAT, FZPR, TFCP, FZTA)
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Materials: 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high-wicking Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- One Size
|Size||One Size||Small/Medium||Large/Extra Large|
|Adult Head Circumference||21.75" - 24"||21.75" - 22.75"||22.75" - 24"|
|Women's||21.25" - 23.25"|