Total protection from even the worst wind, the durable Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket combines Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid backer that keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions.
In anything from a breeze to a tempest, stay agile and protected whether climbing desert spires or scrambling alpine ridges. The Adze Jacket uses a breathable, windproof Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell that has a soft, supple hand and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend-off wet weather. The microgrid fleece interior traps heat, moves moisture and feels great next to your skin, allowing total versatility with short- or long-sleeved layers. Features include two reverse-coil, zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and lock in heat.
Features and Specifications
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric, with a membrane construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, stops wind and resists precip.
- A warm fleece grid backer wicks moisture
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 598 g (21.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
USA Women Size
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.