With its innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, the Patagonia Women's Capilene® Air Thermal Bottoms offers amazing warmth and comfort range. An airy blend of 51% merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash.
With its innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, Patagonia's Capilene® Air Bottoms offer amazing warmth and comfort range. An airy blend of 51% RWS-certified merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash. All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze.
Features and Specifications
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- Materials: 5.6-oz (190-g) 51% merino wool/49% recycled polyester seamless zigzag knit comprised of 18.5-micron-gauge lofted wool
Capilene Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (35% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
Patagonia makes four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Jeans & Cords
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.