The Patagonia Women's Gatewood Short Sleeve Top is a multisport top that’s seamless and made from a synthetic blend that wicks moisture, dries quickly anThermal Topd has Polygiene® permanent odor control.
This slim fitting classic crewneck top is made with seamless technology in recycled nylon, recycled polyester and spandex. It is high wicking and quick to dry. Polygiene® permanent odor control; 4-way stretch, heathered mélange fabric. Hip length.
Features and Specifications
- Built to keep you comfortable and dry while hiking, this seamless top is made of a 46% recycled polyester/51% nylon (37% recycled)/3% spandex heather mélange fabric blend that wicks moisture and has Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Classic crewneck with engineered Fitz Roy stripe
- Short raglan sleeves for mobility
- Knit mesh at center back for breathability
- Hip length
- 4-way stretch
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Materials: 4.8-oz 46% recycled polyester/51% nylon (37% recycled)/3% spandex heather mélange with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Fair Trade Certified
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.