The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere Women's Patagonia Houdini jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
This weather-resistant little wonder has been on our “list of essentials” for nearly a decade. Perfectly minimal, the Patagonia Houdini® can be stuffed and put into a running short pocket, clipped to a harness or become a permanent fixture in a pack or carry-on. 100% nylon ripstop fabric blocks wind and a DWR (durable water repellent) coating protects against light precipitation. Slim fit accommodates baselayers and light midlayers. It’s the emergency layer you don’t know is there, until it’s not.
Features and Specifications
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with drop tail for improved fit while moving
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 96 g (3.4 oz)
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Patagonia Houdini Jacket - Outdoor Gear Lab's Editor's Choice Award Wind Jacket
"The Patagonia Houdini - Women's has been a favorite wind breaker jacket among the outdoor set since its inception about a decade ago, and it continues to satisfy even the most extreme and rugged athletes today. This classic layering piece is highly wind resistant but also breathable. It's also more water resistant and lighter than any of the other wind breakers we tested; this jacket packs down so small there is almost no excuse for not bringing it with you on even the most lightweight mission. The Patagonia Houdini - Women's had the highest ratings in almost every category that we tested it in, and it's our overall Editors' Choice winner. We did prefer the softer, more natural feel of the Arc'teryx Squamish Hoody - Women's fabric. Otherwise, this is the best of the lot and a great layer to bring on your next climb, hike or bike ride to keep you sheltered from the wind and even a light rain."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018