The Patagonia Women's Long Sleeve Self Guided Hike Shirt is made of 100% recycled polyester woven-ripstop fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- Made of 100% recycled polyester woven-ripstop fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic, woven shirt styling with collar and princess seaming
- Full-length buttoned placket
- Two chest pockets with button closures
- Adjustable, roll-up sleeves secure with button closure; button closure at cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 164 g
- Materials: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.