Patagonia's most technical long-sleeved button-up is designed for hot and humid conditions. Made from a stretchy, quick-drying, ultralight recycled nylon/T400® polyester blend, the Long-Sleeved Sun Stretch Shirt features two western drop-in chest pockets that can accommodate a passport or fly box. Sleeve tabs keep shirt sleeves rolled up.
Built for warm weather fishing, Patagonia's ultralight, fast-drying Long-Sleeved Sun Stretch Shirt is made from a stretchy 2.3-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester blend that offers plenty of freedom to move and breathe. Providing 30-UPF sun protection and full-arm coverage through the heat of the day, its comfortable, relaxed fit works beautifully when worn over a bathing suit or under a warmer layer when evening temperatures drop. Snap-down collar points prevent chin chafe. Two button-closure patch pockets on the chest; a hidden zippered security pocket on the left chest holds small essentials. A convenient front interior sunglass wipe panel keeps your field of vision clear. Curved hem falls to the hips.
Features and Specifications
- Made with an ultralight 52% recycled nylon/48% T400® polyester blend that dries in a flash for all-day comfort
- Mechanical-stretch fabric allows for greater comfort and ease of motion while casting
- Two drop-in chest pockets
- Collar snaps keep collar from flapping on windy days
- Hidden lens cleaner keeps optics clear
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Materials: 2.2-oz 52% recycled nylon/48% T400® polyester plain weave with mechanical stretch
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.