A cross between the Patagonia Speed Waffle Crew and the Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket, the Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket is ideal for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by utilising 40-g FullRange insulation, a flyweight shell fabric and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
Okay, so its official name is the Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket. But around here we call it the “Midlayer Mullet”—protection up front, breathability in the back. Created to put an end to the clam factor that often accompanies hefty aerobic effort in chilly temperatures, the Women's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket will keep you at optimum operating temperature even on bad hair days. A light layer of warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange insulation (40-g) is wrapped in a lightweight yet durable, 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for just the right amount of wind- and weather protection up front. Everywhere else, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture and dissipates heat. Other details include a sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage that’s easy on the chin, stretch knit cuffs with thumb-holes to ensure critical coverage, low-profile zippered hand pockets for comfort under a harness or pack and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
Features and Specifications
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms and side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk cuff uses stretch knit with discreet thumb-slot to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain-weave
- Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
- Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Weight: 252 g (8.9 oz)
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).