An insulation breakthrough: the Patagonia Women's Nano-Air™ Vest featuring FullRange™ Insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Icy runnels up high, sun-warmed rock down low: springtime means sendin’ temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters and Patagonia's new Nano-Air Vest keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its exclusive, stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange™ insulation and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, so you can put it on and leave it on. The vest’s incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
Features and Specifications
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels improves shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Slim Fit
- Made in Vietnam.
The Nano-Air™ uses FullRange™ insulation with 4-way mechanical stretch, so it requires minimal stitching for stabilization. Pair that with a stretchy liner and shell, and the Nano-Air™ delivers unrestricted movement for highly dynamic activities.
The incredible breathability of our FullRange™ insulation (40 CFM) means you can go hard all day with zero swamp factor and spend less time messing with layers.
The 100% nylon ripstop shell still protects from light precip and all but blasting winds.
The ultimate insulation link-up of stretch plus breathability, Patagonia's Nano-Air collection places their 60-g FullRange Insulation between a light but durable shell and liner fabrics to create a product exclusive to Patagonia and unlike anything else out there. Offering excellent temperature regulation and unrestricted movement, it's ideal for continuous wear during highly aerobic mountain missions.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).