Change your scenery, not your top. For days that start in the café and end on the single track, the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shirt provides the comfort and versatility of a daily wear T-shirt that feels like cotton with the technical benefits of wicking, fast drying and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
The Patagonia Short-Sleeved Nine Trails Shirt provides the comfort and versatility of a daily-wear shirt, with the performance benefits of a technical shirt. The heathered polyester jersey feels like cotton, has Polygiene® permanent odor control and wicks moisture. A raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets allow for chafe-free comfort and range of motion. Drop tail keeps hem length in place during movement.
Features and Specifications
- Heathered polyester jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a cotton-like feel, but the performance of a technical shirt
- Comfortable self-fabric with scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Drop tail for improved length during movement
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Materials: 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
bluesign Approved Fabric
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.