Because this everyday-weight T-shirt is made with organic cotton, it uses 84% less water and creates 16% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patgonia's P-6 Logo Organic T-Shirt is made from ringspun, long-staple, U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention; garment washed for softness. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- Garment-washed for softness and to reduce shrinking
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- Weight: 99 grams
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.