Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail. For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Saucony Peregrine 10 Women's Trail Running Shoe is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
Features and Specifications
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- Rock plate that provides additional protection.
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Weight: 264 grams per shoe
Saucony Women's Footwear Size Chart
Saucony Peregrine 10 - Outdoor Gear Lab Best Buy Award
"The Saucony Peregrine 10 is the epitome of great value. Winning our Best Buy award, it's one of the most versatile shoes tested that'll do well for feet of most shapes and sizes. We wore it for over 60 miles, while hiking, running, and exploring different single track and snow-covered trails. The newest iteration boasts a completely transformed outsole that sheds mud and latches on to the worst of trail surfaces (a problem it previously had). Aside from not having a water drainage system, we have no caveats with this contender and recommend it for any hard-charging lady that's eager to get on the trail. Whether you're a couch to 5K'er or training for ultras, it'll do the work."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2020