Made from Smartwool's warmest baselayer fabric, the Smartwool NTS 250 Thermal bottoms will keep you warm even on the coldest summits. Features a covered elastic waistband, flatlock seam construction and a midrise waist.
Features and Specifications
- Form Fit - Mid Rise
- Interlock knit
- Covered elastic waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to help eliminate chafing
- Size M/Inseam: 29" (74cm)
- 100% Merino Wool
Engineered Layers So you can Go FurtherIt’s pretty simple: when your gear works better, you can stay out longer. Instead of looking at layers individually, Smartwool took a “system” approach – designing pieces that not only work independently, but together as well. Fitting together. Made for each other. Smart layers that are more efficient, with less bulk. Layered together, Smartwool's system doesn’t bunch or restrict movement, so you can focus on your adventure, not your clothing.
Sizing Chart Smartwool Men's Thermals and Apparel
|Sizes||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Turn inside out before washing
- Do not bleach. Bleach damages the natural wool fibre.
- Tumble dry low. Lay flat or line dry for best apperance
- Iron low, hot irons can scorch the fabric.
- Professionally dry clean as necessary.