o matter your watercraft, the Sunday Afternoons Dawn Patrol Water Bucket Hat will provide you with maximum UV protection, securely - all day long. Its wide sloping brim won’t let you down when you need the coverage, and its reinforced Flip-Lock™ design quickly adjusts upward for clear line of sight paddling. The unique neoprene neck harness will keep the hat safely secured to your head when things get rough! An athlete driven design, ideal for rafting, SUP boarding, kayaking, windsurfing, surfing, and sailing.
Features and Specifications
- UPF 50+ certified breathable sun fabric (mesh not rated)
- 2 1/2" brim with floatable foam core / dark underbrim blocks glare
- Three position 'Flip Lock' brim adjusts for increased visibility or sun protection
- Ventilating mesh crown panel / neoprene brow cushion
- Contoured neoprene neck harness with quick release
- Rear sizing band for custom fit Water repellent /
- Stain resistant
- Packs for travel
- Lightweight: 85 grams / 3.0 ounces
- Sizes: Men and Women's M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Designed in USA / Imported Patent Pending
- 100% Nylon
- Comes in Royal Blue colour
- Sizes: Medium (55 to 58.5 cm) Large (56 to 60 cm)
- Rinse after use, hand wash cold with mild soap, line dry, do not tumble dry, and do not iron.
Hat Sizing Chart
98% of adults fit easily within the Sunday Afternoons two hat sizes. To measure your head, circle the crown of your head with string or dental floss, above your eyebrows and ears. Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the string and compare to the sizes listed in the hat description. Upon receiving your hat, loosen or tighten the rear/internal sizing tape (if applicable) for a custom fit. Fit hat slightly above eyebrows and ears to allow front and peripheral vision, Crown fabric should remain loose.