The Sunday Afternoons Ultra Trail Cap is light-weight, low-profile, and seriously ready for adventure. UPF 50+ sun protective, with bluesign® certified fabric with PFC-free durable water repellent finish featured on the main body, mesh, and comfy wicking sweatband. With a simple adjustable sizing system, this hat is crushable and packs well without losing its shape. Sunglass Lock™ keeps glasses in place while the handy cutout in back makes this cap very ponytail-friendly.
Features and Specifications
- UPF 50+ sun rating (includes mesh)
- 2¾" crushable brim
- Sunglass Lock™ keeps glasses in place
- Reflective details
- Wicking sweatband
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish
- bluesign® certified main body fabric, mesh, and sweatband
- Crushable design is travel-friendly
- US Patent 10,123,581 and patent pending
- Weight: 1.7 oz/48.2 g
- Fabric Content: 88% nylon, 12% polyester
- Sizes: one size: 19.75" - 22"
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Hat Sizing Chart
98% of adults fit easily within the Sunday Afternoons two hat sizes. To measure your head, circle the crown of your head with string or dental floss, above your eyebrows and ears. Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the string and compare to the sizes listed in the hat description. Upon receiving your hat, loosen or tighten the rear/internal sizing tape (if applicable) for a custom fit. Fit hat slightly above eyebrows and ears to allow front and peripheral vision, Crown fabric should remain loose.