When your backcountry pursuits demand extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size, alpinists and mountaineers turn to the Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XTherm. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The packable pad boasts a 6.9 R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions. Available in several sizes, including a roomy regular wide, the XTherm features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XTherm is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
Features and Specifications
- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact—as small as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value: 6.9
- Weight (Regular): 470 grams
- Width (Regular): 51 cm
- Length (Regular): 183 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed Dimensions (Regular): 23cm x 10cm
- Top Fabric Type: 30D rip HT Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Type: 70D nylon
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm Editor's Choice Award, Outdoor Gear Lab.
"If there's one thing to be thankful for in 2020, it's the updated valve system on one of our favorite sleeping pads of all time. Despite the previously dated and frustrating valve system, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm was still our Editors' Choice winner, year after year. The newest update has retained the lightweight, packable design, and excellent warmth — all while integrating a newly designed and highly functional inflation/deflation valve. This new valve is lightyears beyond the functionality of the old valve, which was our only gripe with most Therm-a-Rest pads. In short, the overall performance of the XTherm is exceptional."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2022