The Wilderness Equipment Space 1 Winter Tent is the one person version of the WE Equipment Space 2 Winter Tent. With similar features to the larger Space 2, it is a lighter minimum weight of 1.47 kg and has a single entrance with an additional triangle of internal space for gear or to house a friend in hairy weather! Wilderness Equipment have used their unique dihedral 3-way pole hubs to create a low-profile, wedge-shaped tent envelope with an incredibly spacious interior. With the use of low denier, high tenacity nylons throughout, the WE Space 1 is extremely light given the floor performance has not been sacrificed in the process - the high grade PEU coating delivers a minimum HH of 5,000mm. The Space 1 is uniquely equipped to stand up to strong wind - the conditions that send other tents in this weight category packing. You can invert your walking or ski poles and make them part of the Space 1 framework. Connect up the tent's internal hub-to-hub tension strap as well and the Space 1 achieves a level of stability only seen in heavy, multi-pole geodesic tents.
- Stable, 1-person, superlight backpacking tent
- Inner tent is completely free-standing, out tent requires two pegs to erect.
- 4-season full fabric inner with pull-down door cover
- Side and tuck-away end reflective guy ropes included
- Can be pitched outer first when used in conjunction with groundsheet
- Ground sheet option available
- Packed Weight: 1.61 kg
- Min Weight: 1.47 kg
- Doors: 1
- Vestibules: 1
- Dimensions: 2100 mm long x 940-640 mm wide x 1000 mm high
- 30d sil/sil nylon 66 ripstop outer skin with 3,000mm HH
- 20d nylon inner tent canopy fabric
- 40d high-tenacity ripstop nylon floor with 5,000mm HH pigmented PeU coating
- Side and end reflective guy points provided